Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
Welcome,

What is it that you want to do that these didn't do well for you ? You must have something in mind and I am sure we can proffer some advice.

Today I was trying to start on a map for an upcoming DnD session. It's a huge underground complex under a ruined city, partially located in one of the Lower Planes.
I tried this in CC3, with the Dungeon expansion. I had a 10ft (2 square) wide hallway, with several 5ft hallways branching off of it. No doors, just branching hallways. However, because of the way the 5ft hallways snapped to the corners of the grid they were half in one square, half in the other. Not a problem in itself, but I was trying to remove the wall that separated the main hallway from its branches. I couldn't find a way to do this to only half a square, and I couldn't find a way to move the branches a half square to the side.

I'm pretty sure there is a really simple solution to this though. Just not one I've found.

For Dundjinni, it just doesn't work. Some problem with Java.

I've tried doing dungeons in Photoshop too but it's too much work there. I can draw it on grid paper, scan it and touch it up in about the same time it takes me to create a grid in Photoshop.