So. Right. I meant to post this here like a week or two ago. good going lol

Not exactly sure how to open this thread, honestly. I could lay out what, exactly Atynan is, or what I'm planning to do and why I even started a map.
I guess I'll do that.

This is a story I have been working on for years, in one form or another. Recently I had been having trouble visualizing the literal journey this story was going on. This revelation spurred me to look up map-making tutorials and ideas, making me recall a RPG source involving rolling dice over a paper, tracing the outline, and using the numbers showing on the dice to world build. a dice (whatever number of sides it is) showing a certain number, or spread of numbers, means a forest; or a desert; or a town, city, etc.
Which is how I found this site!

Right now, all I have, really, is a bunch of outlines. I've not yet taken steps to fill out the lands.
I do know that I will take these outlines and put them all together into a larger world map after dealing with them separately.

That said, I shall post the first of these continental masses -- Peruscha, the "main" continent of the story -- or rather where the main characters are from.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Peruscha Continent Outline.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	3.17 MB 
ID:	100657

PS -- oh good! that didn't end up with a MASSIVE pic in my post, phew