Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thuvar Continent (World of Eldoran)

Thanks, Mouse!

I added some more lines to make the main mountain ranges pop more... but I'm not sure it's a good idea for this scale. Maybe I'm losing myself in messy details again.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thuvarbase north.jpeg 
Views:	104 
Size:	843.8 KB 
ID:	104365
    Last edited by Ilanthar; 02-08-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Hmmm. Difficult to say really.

I like it, but knowing you its not anywhere near finished just yet

Have you considered trying a desaturation of the ridges to make them a bit more rocky fawn-grey - to distinguish them from the grasslands and forests?

Arff.. far from finished indeed!

I plunged my hands & brain again in the writing of the setting and decided to change quite a lot of things. Hence, I came to the idea to change the world map (I've always been a bit bothered by the fact I borrowed some of the coastlines)...
    So, I will stop this here and probably do a new map of Eldoran instead.

I keep the idea of doing maps for continents or regions with some shaded reliefs. I wasn't completely happy with the result and I guess I will have to investigate it again.

Too bad, Ilanthar... I was really enjoying watching this come together. Then again, if this means we get another world map from your hands, that's still something to look forward too. I'm curious to see what your next version of Eldoran will look like, I really loved that one.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Well you could always continue with this and just turn it into another setting - it's too awesome to abandon!!

@Daniel : Thanks, and I hope you'll like the new version as well.

@Diamond : Arf, no, I've too much settings in the making already, and inertia is already waaaayy to important on those..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123