Thread: January Entry: The Lost Continent

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Okay finally have my entry ready. Just for the heck of it, (mostly cause I feel like doing it) Im gonna add a backstory

Backstory:

Recently earthquakes off the coast of Australia have broken up some of the Great Barrier Reef. Soon after, couple of deep sea divers came across an old wooden chest, covered in gold, stuck under dead coral. Upon bringing it ashore, they discovered that its contents were ancient tools, silver and gold coins with strange markings, and a book, containing information of a lost continent. Nobody knows where the chest came from, but there are rumors of it being from a lost civilization. Scientists do not know the exact age of the chest or its contents, but they estimate it at being over 5000 years old. Australian officials are currently looking in to the authenticity of the items.

Not the best backstory, but I like it

Ive scaled down the image to 1000x1000 just to make sure it fits

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Crabs are from the Dundjinni forums

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bookbig.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	9203  
    Last edited by bryguy; 01-13-2009 at 02:55 PM. Reason: forgot image... OOPS!
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass