Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: January Entry: Pick a name you like

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Here's a chunk full size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-09-Cha-Asc-2a.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	9518  
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Very nice. Clean and crisp.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Fantastic!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Guild Member

This is an incredible map! I like it so much I can't think of a good enough compliment for it.

Flippin' beautiful! I wish I could be unique like this.

Wow, thanks for the compliments gang...I really appreciate it. I've been kinda bummed out 'cuz of the damn fridge (won't be delivered until tomorrow so I'm still using a cooler as a fridge) so the nice words help me feel better...thank you all Tonight I'm babysitting my nieces (gonna school 'em on some Wii snowboarding) while my sis goes to her dance class so we'll see if I can get anything else done before the deadline.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

Nice world, Ascension, you've got a ton of work in this map! This will definitely be a tough month for voters, I think. Hope your refrigerator woes are lifted soon!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Thanks, G. I got me one of those stainless steel things and now I gotta fill it up (milk, cheese slices, Pepsi, and pierogies are all I have) and hook up the water line for the ice maker. If I had more motivation I'd label up all of the cites and towns and such but I'm polishing off a tut on this style and did a lil experiment on Sunday (crystal ball thingie).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123