Hello my name is Nick and ever since I started making maps I have admired the work people have done at this site. I am DMing a 4th Edition D&D game running the Scales of War adventure Path from Wizards of the Coast and I decided to re-create every battle map that was in the source material for each adventure.

I had no prior knowledge on how to make dungeon maps or any other maps for that matter. After some research I decided to purchase Profantasy Campaign Cartographer 3 with Dungeon Designer 3 and City Designer 3. It was a very large learning curve to get used to the software but it is very powerful and let me create nice looking dungeons in a relatively short time. I am by no means any kind of expert (certainly not in comparison to the people who create maps here) but I figured I would share my work with others who also might want to run this adventure series.

You can see my first post of work here Shadow Rift of Umbraforge

I also have the first two modules done and will post those maps as well soon. I appreciate any feedback on making my maps better but please realize my goal is to make nice looking, functional battle maps for printing and using miniatures on for my rpg group. I am getting better at making them and I hope you enjoy them.

Nick