Thread: 3 projects for 1950s alt-history setting

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default 3 projects for 1950s alt-history setting

First time caller, long time fan.

I'm working on the creative team for a soon-to-be released RPG.

Necromech is a Dark Fantasy Role-Playing Game in a Post WW2 Alternate History Setting; one in which the world has been irrevocably altered by the “Rip”, a catastrophic event triggered by the dropping of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Conjoined with a hellish Otherside, our heroes and villains use newly awakened or graft-stimulated psychic talents to fight for survival and power.

I'm looking for the following:
    1. NYC warehouse and docks from a 500ft perspective - no gridlines - historically accurate and maybe in the style of a surveillance photo? Open to ideas. ($150)
    2. Blueprint-style for a speak-easy style bar that opens into a lavish night club, offices, kitchen and secret entrance needed. ($150)
    3. Larger map detailing the various buildings and barracks in Los Alamos (including an airstrip). ($200)

I'd prefer to work with one person for all three, but could be convinced to split.
    Each image will be "printed" and showcased digitally, but we would like the images to easily print onto 8.5x11 paper (as an optional player aid) - and in the case of Los Alamos 2 sheets or an alternate paper size.

Each is for commercial use and I think there's an official line I supposed to use, but basically we'll need full rights to the image provided with creative credit and creative rights to use in portfolios and personal space.

Timing on the project is not rushed, but we would like to have something in hand by the end of January.
    Certainly, this work could translate to additional projects as we will do monthly content releases in 2018.

Thanks in advance for your response.
    Last edited by Jake Roesler; 11-30-2017 at 04:54 PM.

I do not want to sound offensive but your prices are way below average for commercial use, not to say for full rights.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

I'm afraid I have to concurr with Thomas here, Jake. If you want the full rights what you're offering for all three combined may very well not be enough to buy you the simplest one of the three.

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Roesler View Post
    First time caller, long time fan.

I'm working on the creative team for a soon-to-be released RPG.
    Edited Pricing.
    New to the commissioning art game.
    On a Kickstarter Budget.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Bryan G. McWhirter's Avatar

I have a few projects wrapping up, I might be able to swing this.