I'm not a bowler (or into any sports for that matter), but even I could tell there was something wrong with the Bowling Alley map on page 11 of the d20 Modern: Critical Locations supplement. For one thing, there was no "pit area" behind each "pin deck" to catch the pins and balls. Also, the lanes (even including the "gutters") seemed much wider than I remember from televised bowling tournaments and my brief interest in the game over two decades ago. After checking out the equipment specifications page on the USBC (United States Bowling Congress) website, I decided to create a floorplan for a regulation twelve lane bowling alley using data from the USBC Equipment Specifications Manual. If anyone is interested in using this in their own floorplans, let me know and I'll upload a zip with the map file here. (FWIW, when I Googled "bowling alley" blueprints, I came up with numerous references the original starship Enterprise deckplans by Franz Joseph Designs, which had a bowling alley underneath the shuttle bay. )

EDIT 1: Added some CC3 sheet effects ("bevels" to walls and gutters).
EDIT 2: Pulled back a bit to show the access corridor behind the alley and the sidewalk outside. Added drop shadows to the ball return and seats, and railings behind them.

--

Dalton "who wonders how a 23rd century automatic pinsetter works" Spence