Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Project Octopath Traveler - Teaser Trailer

I knew I forgot to come and say hi Another magnificent piece ! I'm a big fan of your border embedded wind roses

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Thank you so much for posting this! I spent way too much time pouring over this map from the tiny bit they showed in the trailer.
    You really know how to grab interest and invoke a sense of mystery, but stay in the realm of believability.

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Food work man. Made an account to comment because this is the only way I'd ever see the full thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MapMappingMapped View Post
    I love those colors.... All your maps have that feel about them...
    Hehe Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    I knew I forgot to come and say hi Another magnificent piece ! I'm a big fan of your border embedded wind roses
    Thank you Thomas!!

Quote Originally Posted by lord_spirit View Post
    Thank you so much for posting this! I spent way too much time pouring over this map from the tiny bit they showed in the trailer.
    You really know how to grab interest and invoke a sense of mystery, but stay in the realm of believability.
    Love it. Love it. Love it.
    Food work man. Made an account to comment because this is the only way I'd ever see the full thing.
    Thank you very much Lord_spirit! I really loved painting this map and I'm very happy you like it!
    Now that you have joined the Guild please have a look around. There's plenty of amazing maps from great artists

Stunning work. Looking forward to see many more maps from you this year

Cheers,
    Karl

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Such a beauty, Francesca! So much to love about this map!

Great to see how they used it in the trailer too.

Quote Originally Posted by tainotim View Post
    Stunning work. Looking forward to see many more maps from you this year

Cheers,
    Karl
    Thank you Karl! I'll do my best

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Such a beauty, Francesca! So much to love about this map!

Great to see how they used it in the trailer too.
    Thank you Greg!!

Be still my heart! This is gorgeous. I'm jealous of your watercolor skills! Thanks for sharing.

~whisper

Goodness, that is one gorgeous map! As a newbie, this is true aspirational material. Do you find that the watercolors scan (or photograph) fairly well, or do you have to do a lot of adjustments in Photoshop after to get them looking right?

There's a lot to love about this, but I think my favorite bit is the winged lions at the bottom holding up the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by whisper_my_name View Post
    Be still my heart! This is gorgeous. I'm jealous of your watercolor skills! Thanks for sharing.
    ~whisper
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by SavageCritter View Post
    Goodness, that is one gorgeous map! As a newbie, this is true aspirational material. Do you find that the watercolors scan (or photograph) fairly well, or do you have to do a lot of adjustments in Photoshop after to get them looking right?
    There's a lot to love about this, but I think my favorite bit is the winged lions at the bottom holding up the banner.
    Thank you! I usually digitally scan my maps and I have to make some adjustments with Photoshop to make them look like the original illustration. But with a little practice it's not too difficult

Guild Adept

great map! Congratulations for this project!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast