Thread: Eternal WiP Adnen continent

Wip Eternal WiP Adnen continent

Hi! Last time I was here, 10 years ago, I showed you guys a raster version of the map I've been working on for -maybe- 18 years now. From pen and paper, to raster, to vector, I've been upping the resolution, adding in more and more detail. Right now the map looks pretty unfinished; The vast majority of the continent lacks rivers because that's the last thing I have to vectorize, which I'm doing by hand (or, rather, tablet). Meanwhile, I'm modifying stuff, adding islands, roads, towns/cities, and labeling.

I'm attaching some old versions to show you the progress since I was last here, and the map, how it is right now, and a screenshot of where I'm focusing today.

Tell what you think, if there's anything weird or off!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02-20140211-mapamundi.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	3.00 MB 
ID:	103753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08-screenshot.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	257.9 KB 
ID:	103754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07-20171007-Adnen-Continente-Completo-A2-600dpi.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	7.49 MB 
ID:	103763  

The only thing that bothered me from the first to the third picture you fixed. Right near the city of Caviahue, there was a circle that was covering up where the water would flow into the Qnp Sea. It seems you have moved the circle so it fixes that issue. I think your rivers are fantastic. A lot of fantasy maps lack rivers, so I appreciate how many you have. Great job, can't wait to see more!
    ~ whisper