Thread: Paid, Cartographers discretion

Map Paid, Cartographers discretion

Hello Map makers! You possess a talent that I do not! I play a table top campaign that I have home brewed for family and close friends. I am looking for a world map, and eventually a city map (if I like you, I WILL hire you again!) to be worked up for my campaign. I prefer to send money via paypal (pretty sure this is the only option?). The world is extensive, but since we are just a SINGLE session into the campaign and only game once every two weeks, there is a great deal that can be open to user discretion. I would like your best quality of course, and will provide details upon taking the job. There is only a world name, a city name, a forest, and an orc city named so far so everything else can be created anew.
    I have email notification set up, and will respond quickly to anything messaged on this forums posting.

Thanks!

Adam Christensen

Hi Adam,

I'd be interested in working with you on this map project. You can check my works here. If you like what you see, do not hesitate to send me an email at this address : thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Just precise some things to narrow the quote on the job. I'm sure it'll help the others that'll write to you (beware, they're talented as hell !).

- do you want a black and white map or color ?
    - what size do you want to print it ?
    - do you plan on using it commercially at some point ?
    - maybe point us to to some map you like for style reference (if you point to one of mine I'll blush, I promise).
    - if you have a deadline, name it (some whip cracks once in a while help us poor cartographers work faster).
    - any info you deem worthy (do you want illustrations on the map ? what cultures/people/races dwell on your world ? is there a dark and tricky wizard that cursed the world with pink forests and fluffy mountains ? ... that sort of things).

I look forward to hear from you

Cheers !

Thomas

Responded to this in attempt at a quote and additional info. Feel free to continue asking, but I think Thomas may be what I work with.

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi Adam and welcome to the Guild!

I too may be interested in your request! Thomas has pretty much got the bases covered in his post there, so I'll get right to it and link a gallery of some of my works here and my latest WIP here too.

You can reach me at gshipp [at] lostinmaps [dot] co [dot] uk. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Greg

Hey Adam,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Adam,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade