Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I did it! CC3+CD3 is ordered!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Apprentice Facebook Connected

About another day and I'll have a macro that will mostly do the layer exporting. Getting the info for programming a dll add-on is...painful. That version will take a while.

Gandwarf: Have you looked to see if it can have something to do with file placement? Different folders for CD and CC?

Ianguard: That's great! I don't know what a dll-addon does that a macro won't but I'm sure that will become apparent when I try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoel View Post
    Gandwarf: Have you looked to see if it can have something to do with file placement? Different folders for CD and CC?
    This is correct. You'll need to make sure the fills are in the correct folder. The reason that they probably aren't is due to the scale. That's my guess anyway.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Yes, you would need two layers for the shadows unless you wanted to paint them in. At least then you can use the angle setting of the shadow to approximate the proper shadow length.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I think that has to be done in 3d...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345