Thread: Requesting a map for D&D with full creative liberty

Default Requesting a map for D&D with full creative liberty

Hello,
    I'm looking to get a decently basic map created for my D&D campaign world. As the campaign itself is fairly new, much of the world has yet to be created. I was going with the idea of making it up as I go, but I want to go back to the old style of world making before hand. I have a few regions I would like to request, but other than that the rest is up to the cartographer to decide. As you can see, this project will have tons of liberty with pay! If you'd like more info, feel free to reply or message me. Also, for the pay, we can discuss in DM's what we both believe is appropriate for intricacy and size of the work.
    Thanks!

Hey MrKryp

Have a look at my portfolio here and if you find a style you like send me an email, i may be interesed in this project.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hello. I have done several projects in which I did significant creative world building development. It's a pet passion of mine so I throw in that extra work. My profile of fantasy cartography includes many maps created for clients, and in the about section you'll find my email as well as Upwork profile with reviews from prior clients.

If you're interested in discussing things further, I can be emailed, or you'll need 5 posts to be able to PM.

Cheers.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Hi MrKryp,

I'd be interested in working with you on this. You can check my other works here and if you like what you see, send me an email at this address : thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com . We'll discuss a bit more then.

Cheers.

Thomas

Hey MrKryp,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi MrKryp,

You've got an interesting proposal there and it's something I am definitely interested in. You can check out some examples of my work here, and can contact me at gshipp [at] lostinmaps.co.uk

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Greg

Like many folks on here I'm sure, I've also enjoyed creating my own worlds for DnD campaigns and I have a lot of ideas in the old noggin. You can check out some examples of my work below and send me an email at zacharybodenner [at] gmail.com.

https://www.greatwhitenorthcartography.com/
    https://www.cartographersguild.com/album.php?u=86376

This is my style in case you should like ...

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey MrKryp,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com
    Regards,

Antonio Frade