Thread: Fantasy Map Required based on specs/image below!

Default Fantasy Map Required based on specs/image below!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zundinal.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	7.67 MB 
ID:	105208Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zundinal.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	7.67 MB 
ID:	105208

Hi, I'm looking for a much better version of the map I started above - I clearly just don't have the talent - I've added certain details, there are 8 regions within this country, each region is governed by a magical school and a regional leader. Each area has a city OR a large town and several villages/farms etc. Within this country, each area has a city, and 1-2 towns depending on the area size, and a few villages too, though these don't have to sit on the map, just consider them when spacing the other stuff out.

The region between two and three has a wall right on the boundary line, and I've labelled the giant graveyard in area 1.

Biomes, nearly every area is just forests/hills etc etc, no deserts. Area 4 I'm happy to be snowy. The capital city pretty much takes up the whole island in the center, or at least including outskirts too (like farms, and 'suburb' like villages and castles/docks etc.)

Price-wise, I'm happy to discuss with you what you think this kind of project will cost.

Other than what I've mentioned I'm happy for you to take artistic liberty where you see fit - including rivers/lakes forests etc. on top of the ones I've included (you can also reduce the size of the forests/mountains I've included on my map to make it more realistic - the forest at the top for example is far too big.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm happy to clarify further what I want in any follow up comments/PMs and stuff.

Thanks!

Hey nyluhem

I may be interested in this project. Have a look at my portfolio and send me an email if you would like to discuss it further.

Cheers
    Rafal
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Hi nyluhem,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here. If you like what you see, as you do not have access to the PM system yet, shoot me an email at the address below so that we can discuss more.

thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com

Cheers !

Thomas

Hey nyluhem,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

To no great shock, I too am a fantasy cartographer who can help you make your map! Both my email and my Upwork profile (containing reviews from previous map clients) can be found on my About page. If you would like to get a quote or learn more, you can email me or make 5 posts here to use the PM system.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Hi there Nyluhem,

I might be interested in helping with your project. It's great you've provided some rough versions of your map as they help to no end for developing it further. You can check out some examples of my work here, and I'm always open to trying new styles and new ideas. Feel free to get in touch at gshipp [at] lostinmaps.co.uk.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
    Greg

I'll throw my hat into the ring as well! This looks like an interesting project and I'd be interested in taking it on as well.

You can take a look at my CG profile: https://www.cartographersguild.com/album.php?u=86376

or my website: https://www.greatwhitenorthcartography.com/

If you like my style I might be interested in that commission .

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Nyluhem,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade