Thread: The Trouble in Pigton

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Default The Trouble in Pigton

So I've had the very great pleasure of playing a couple sessions of Dungeons and Dragons on a live Twitch stream with some delightful people and, so far, I've drawn a little map during the game each session. Here are the first two, and hopefully I'll have more to post here after the next game!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pigton1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	704.8 KB 
ID:	103299

Warmest wishes,
    Meshon
    (Like REALLY warm wishes, it's rather cold here at the moment)

Very elegant . I like those trees a lot.
    What troubles Pigton is facing? Vile pig devourers ?

Your style is getting better and better.

Very Nice, I love that style

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Tonnichiwa's Avatar

My guess is someone has been going around painting the pigs green! causing all kinds of annoyance to the pig farmer.

It really is a nice map Meshon. You've made a nice looking building there. And of course the crossroads are great too.

Thanks everyone! There's been some attempts at pig stealing! Maybe goblins, maybe bird-folk. Or there's a band of bandits… Last adventure we were pursuing some kobolds but we got distracted by a tavern.

The twitch channel we're on is https://www.twitch.tv/grantrellis and I'll post when I know the next game time, in case anyone is interesting in watching the adventures of the Night Patrol! Cause we patrol for pig thieves. At night. There's a Dawn Patrol too… also a Noon Patrol, but we don't talk about them. 30-minute workday wankers.

Cheers,
    Meshon

Early on in this game it was established that our party was The Night Patrol, those who patrol and keep the pigs safe at night. We postulated the existence of other patrols and, lo and behold, another game started up with the adventures of The Dawn Patrol! There was much trash-talking and even some mischievous shenanigans, mostly from our side. Well, last game our amazing DM had both parties actually meet face to face! The twitch stream had nine players at the same time, it was epic. The showdown occurred at the gates of Rosewahrn Castle, which I did a sketch of. Here you go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighNoon.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	105452

Oh, that big tree in the middle is a magic tree, which one of the characters sort of accidentally planted on purpose.

Cheers,
    Meshon