Congratulations on getting a tablet! I've had mine for years and I love it.
Anyway, on to the map itself

I think the colours are a bit too strong - if you've got them on seperate layers you might want to turn them down a little bit. Same for the noise filters on the ocean. For composition you might just want to cut off the lower part of the image, or move the continent down to the middle.
I'm not sure about the sharp curve in the East-most river, similarly the West-most river has a curve in it where it could/should/might just flow into the ocean, which looks kind of weird to me. I don't know what's going with the second river from the top (the one that almost links the two mountain ranges)... A river starting in one mountain range would probably not get so close to a second mountain range because it would be going uphill. On a different note, the rivers are strangely pixelated - maybe you can do them again with your tablet
Another suggestion (mind you this is just an idea) is to maybe add a bit more variation to the coastline - the peninsula in the northwest is the only interesting feature at the moment. Maybe add a bay, or an island?
Also, if the northeast region is a desert, which I'm only thinking because of its colour, you may want to have fewer rivers coming from those mountains - not all of that water can come from underground springs, so some of it has to be snow, which would melt and flow down into the desert as well.

HOWEVER. I think the general shape/layout of the map is pretty cool. I've got a similar thing going on in one of my stories/maps where the only practical way to get to the other country is through an easily defensible pass... well it makes for interesting plot possibilities anyway.

I hope you don't think I hate your map, because I really don't. Just offering some friendly critique, and you can choose to ignore it if you want