I've participated in quite a few of the Lite Challenges here at the CG and, as a result, now have quite a collection of maps whose states of completion range from 25% to 95%. Despite this, I don't recall ever being compelled to, after the deadline, complete what I started during the challenge. That is to say, I have never felt that aforementioned compulsion prior to today.

If you are unfamiliar with the Lite Challenge, let me tell you about what fun you're missing out on. Every month a creative prompt is provided to you by the Lite Challenge's host, Bogie (aka Bogermeister, Bogerino, etc.) Ranging from the very specific to the very broad, the prompts provide newbie cartographers (like me) a project in which to exercise my cartographic muscles. Everyone involved in the challenge is incredibly supportive and helpful, fellow competitors especially. At the end of the month, there are three days of voting and the winner gets the very prestigious Silver Compass award.

I had the pleasure of participating in the February - March 2018 edition of the Lite Challenge. We were provided with the following land shape and told to map it, including the marked Points of Interest:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WorldMap-Base.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	105613