Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falls Park Greenville SC map 2016 [2018 edit]

As always - a beautiful map. It doesn't seem to matter what the subject or time phase is, you always make everything look totally gorgeous... though I get a certain 'landscape architect' feel to this particular map, it's in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by Arkidemis View Post
    I've always enjoyed seeing this style of map for a real life settings. I wish there was more maps readily available like this. Your attention to detail amazes me as always.

I know its not the style you were going for, but it reminds me of the old AutoCAD maps from the mid to late 00's I saw strewn about my dad's office.
    Thanks Arkidemis
    It is a more fanciful way of doing landscape rendering.
    I too love those sorts of mapps and diagrams and have always had an interest in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by elboe View Post
    I love looking at the maps when I go to a new park or stop at a trail head. Usually they are fairly simple and often not very helpful. Sometimes you get a real nice one, but I'd go to this park just because I saw this map online, Very nicely done.
    Thanks you elboe
    I have been contemplating asking our local parks system about doing some of their park maps.
    I doubt there would be the budget for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azélor View Post
    After checking on Google, I find that your map looks better than the real thing.
    hehe, that's quite a statement. Thanks Azelor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    As always - a beautiful map. It doesn't seem to matter what the subject or time phase is, you always make everything look totally gorgeous... though I get a certain 'landscape architect' feel to this particular map, it's in a good way
    Thank you Mouse
    I am totally ok with the landscape architecture feel.
    I have always loved those renderings, and have learned a lot from looking at them over the years.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

You really know how to give a special atmosphere in your map ! In this case, it's a perfect way to make us want to wander in this beautiful park !
    Too bad it's not real (yet ?)
    Your style is gorgeous, as usual, and works great with this kind of project !
    Thanks for sharing !

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    You really know how to give a special atmosphere in your map ! In this case, it's a perfect way to make us want to wander in this beautiful park !
    Too bad it's not real (yet ?)
    Your style is gorgeous, as usual, and works great with this kind of project !
    Thanks for sharing !
    Thanks JO
    The Falls Park section is completed.
    The Cancer Survivor part is still being worked on.
    That is where they ran into funding problems.

Praise

Hello! I live in Greenville, so I was so pleasantly surprised to see this map! We're such a little city; I don't see it mentioned much online. Your map is exquisite, capturing my favorite part of my city in such detail and artistry. I spend many hours walking in this park.

Bravo!

Jess @ Lizard Ink Maps

Quote Originally Posted by LizardInk View Post
    Hello! I live in Greenville, so I was so pleasantly surprised to see this map! We're such a little city; I don't see it mentioned much online. Your map is exquisite, capturing my favorite part of my city in such detail and artistry. I spend many hours walking in this park.

Bravo!

Jess @ Lizard Ink Maps
    Thanks Jess
    You're lucky to have such a wonderful park in your area.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123