Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nesindra III

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    From far, I didn't expect much, but once enlarged, all the fantastic details appear and it's a wonder ! From the work you've made arount the globes, to the subtil details in mountains and coasts !
    I recognized some coasts, I think... a continent looks like Newfoundland...ish, I see a part of Alaska and a twisted eastern coast of canada (?) And I'm sure there's more references hidden, isn't it ?
    Thanks JO
    None of th coasts were specifically modeled on real coasts, but I have looked at satellite images and earth maps for so long that it would be easy for those coasts to creep in.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancescaBaerald View Post
    Really an interesting style!
    Thanks Francesca

It seems that every time I peek into the Finished Maps forum I see another work by you, and every time I check it out it's a brand new masterpiece or expertly executed style experiment extravaganza (try saying that fast ). I like the style of this one a lot: makes me think of the control interface of some kind of steampunk spaceship.

Wingshaw

Formerly TheHoarseWhisperer

Quote Originally Posted by Wingshaw View Post
    It seems that every time I peek into the Finished Maps forum I see another work by you, and every time I check it out it's a brand new masterpiece or expertly executed style experiment extravaganza (try saying that fast ). I like the style of this one a lot: makes me think of the control interface of some kind of steampunk spaceship.

Wingshaw
    Thank you Wingshaw
    That would be fun to make... a steampunk UI.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123