Thread: Looking to have a map made for game

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Post Looking to have a map made for game

I’m looking for someone to help my make my idea for a world map a reality. I have a vague outline of the continent what I need is someone to add in names, a few icons, roads, terrain, geographical features, possibly make some aesthetic changes, etc. I know roughly what I need to look like but at the same I always am open to artistic freedom and input so nothing is set in stone.
    So in short: Need a colored world map, with a few very key and specific geographic features.

As far as quality\what I’d like it to look like, somewhere between this:
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20090819121531
    And this
    http://www.khoras.net/Khoras/Maps/It...High-fixed.jpg

I’d never expect someone to put in so much effort or hard work for free (unless you’re just that bored), I’m glad to talk about commission prices if you feel the need.

Thanks for your time

Edited: Just changed a few errors, changed one of the links, added details
    Last edited by Corey Pudney; 03-26-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Corey,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hi Corey,

I might be interested. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at this address : thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com .

Cheers.

Thomas

Hello if you like my style https://n-a-i-m-a.deviantart.com/gal...aps-and-worlds

You can contact me on Deviant Art ... let me know if you are interested in my work.

Whoever you pick you will be in good hands .

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Hey there Corey,

This sounds like a great gig. I’m a passionate cartographer specialized in regional and city maps. Be sure to check out my portfolio if you want to get an idea of my work, and if you’re interested in the opinions of past clients, you should definitely take a look at my references.

If this looks interesting, feel free to give me a yell over at info@caenwyr.com.
    Last edited by Caenwyr; 03-28-2018 at 01:47 AM.
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Hey Corey,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

The truth is that if you are making a new map... you need to learn to do it from scratch. The Map Creators are broken utilities with no support. You can make simple maps with them.. anything else will be laden with bugs.

Hi, not sure whether this is still open, buuuut I do have some maps too. My style is somewhat around this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bewilldred.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	824.0 KB 
ID:	106809
    Here's my DA profile: mappaspintar.deviantart.com
    Please contact me via DA