Hello cartographers,

I've updated my latest project, Bartokamous. First of all, I've decided on a planet size, mass, axial tilt, and insolation level; unfortunately, due to my absent-mindedness I forgot to save that data to my flash drive and it will have to wait for the next update. I can only estimate the planet is 7% larger than the earth and somewhat less massive to provide a comfortable 0.96 gees of gravity. Axial tilt is similar to Earth, as is the insolation from the parent star, which, of course, will also be developed during the course of this project.

Below is a topographical map showing altitudes, the colour coding of which should be self-explanatory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CytheriaGIMP.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	2.86 MB 
ID:	105918

Then, we move onto a pressure chart for the northern winter month. I neglected to quantify the isobars, so just assume Earthlike values. (Atmospheric pressure is very close to the Earth's).

Name:	January.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	3.10 MB 
ID:	105919

Next is the northern summer month:

Name:	July.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	3.02 MB 
ID:	105920

In my next update, I'll include a climate map, although I know some of you could probably guess those details already!

And, since I'd never presume to be an "expert" so early in this hobby, could you please critique these diagrams? Have I made any errors in representing the pressures and wind directions?

I appreciate all your feedback, and will see you next time.

Peter