Thread: Woodmen Town Region [Adventurer's map - Unlabeled]

Map Woodmen Town Region [Adventurer's map - Unlabeled]

This is a hand-painted map for a friend running a The One Ring campaign. It depicts the dark forest from Woodmen Town to a distance of five days travel to the east.

He requested it unlabeled so the players could discover the region themselves, allowing him to introduce locations anywhere on the map.
    The original names for the four settlements were, north to south, Duskwater Assembly, Woodmen Town, Ortholorn Assembly, and Farmer's Assembly, plus the Fast Ford Assembly on the river's island.

All critics welcome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MEdit - MirkwoodEng.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	106155

Nice watercolors and textures. The simplicity of the layout and little splashes of red are a nice touch.

Hehe, a fellow in Middle Earth !
    I love this kind of maps that looks like if they had been drawn by a person in the world they depict, and this one surely has a real charm : congrats !

Quote Originally Posted by thomden View Post
    Nice watercolors and textures. The simplicity of the layout and little splashes of red are a nice touch.
    Thanks Thomden!

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Hehe, a fellow in Middle Earth !
    I love this kind of maps that looks like if they had been drawn by a person in the world they depict, and this one surely has a real charm : congrats !
    Merci MistyBeee! J'espère qu'on verra plus de la Terre du Milieu de ta main dans le futur!

Very nice work with an authentic feel. And I like that spider a lot !