Thread: Monsters for your Games

Tutorial Monsters for your Games

I have many hundreds of such monsters in real life. I wish only to share my demonic research with those that can handle that with I have seen. I will offer up all that I know about demons in real life to those that want to use their images in fantasy. This image is just a teaser for the real collection of images of demons and beasts of the underworld. Yes this is real and yes, I have more where this came from; many hundreds more.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	~Abbarash (Dancing).JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	740.8 KB 
ID:	106295

When it really comes down to it. Most demons do exist in someone's mythos. This is Tromluí, who happens to be one of my chief spirits among the Unseelie. Yeah this is the image of a real Unsleelie, so please show him respect. I speak to the real spirits that we believe are fantasy but they are real and demand respect from us.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	~Tromluí - Unseelie King.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	106296

Before I start, I meant to clarify that since it's the discussion part of the forum, it's okay to talk about different topics and I don't have a problem whit people talking about demons. Just to be clear.

But is your talk about demon is serious?
    You really believe they exist? Do you have any scientific evidence?

On top of that, even if these photos are real, I cannot say with any evidence they are, but how can you classify them as demons if they are real - maybe they're a ghosts, elementals, fey beings (if such exist), aliens, nightmares actuated into visual form, or just smoke and mirrors and nothing else. My point is, even if these are real, how can you judge them to be any specific thing, demon or otherwise? What makes you the expert to answer that? I personally don't believe these are real, but imaginings and photoshopped work and nothing else.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-11-2018 at 07:28 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations