Thread: The Heart of the Fjord

Map The Heart of the Fjord

Hi!
    "The Heart fo the Fjord" is a dungeon map I've made for a DnD setting by Nicolas Nunez Torres.
    I really had fun drawing it

I'm sorry I've not been around much lately...I'm really working hard on so many things!
    Ciao!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBaerald_HeartOfTheFjord_Preview.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	518.9 KB 
ID:	106568

I don't know where I had my mind : opened your thread without looking at the title nor name, clicked on the picture, looked at it... stared at it, telling to myself "wow... it's as good as Francesca Baerald !" and... well, of course it's you, because I don't know anyone else who can make the unique "Francesca Baerald style"
    I knew your world, region and city maps and I think it's the first time I see a dungeon map from you, but it's just amazing, as every single piece you draw

Nice one, Francesca! So many details .

I love it. They have to be very happy with the result because I who pretty much ONLY do my own environments for my games find myself very interested to know what's going on in there. So not only is it a good map, it also has enough detail (read teasers) to make folks want to purchase the rest of the story.

What a great job Francesca!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Beautiful artwork, nice to see one of your dungeon maps!

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    I don't know where I had my mind : opened your thread without looking at the title nor name, clicked on the picture, looked at it... stared at it, telling to myself "wow... it's as good as Francesca Baerald !" and... well, of course it's you, because I don't know anyone else who can make the unique "Francesca Baerald style"
    I knew your world, region and city maps and I think it's the first time I see a dungeon map from you, but it's just amazing, as every single piece you draw
    Haha! Thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Nice one, Francesca! So many details .
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    I love it. They have to be very happy with the result because I who pretty much ONLY do my own environments for my games find myself very interested to know what's going on in there. So not only is it a good map, it also has enough detail (read teasers) to make folks want to purchase the rest of the story.

What a great job Francesca!
    This is a huge compliment, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Beautiful artwork, nice to see one of your dungeon maps!
    Thank you!

Between the compass, the wax seal, the sewn title and the weighing rock, you deliver a real immersive piece. If the art was not already amazing, these elements would sell the map as a creativity treasure but your art is as amazing as ever

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasR View Post
    Between the compass, the wax seal, the sewn title and the weighing rock, you deliver a real immersive piece. If the art was not already amazing, these elements would sell the map as a creativity treasure but your art is as amazing as ever
    Thank you so much Thomas for your lovely words! I'm really sorry for the late reply