Thread: World map for D&D campaign

Default World map for D&D campaign

I've been trying to organically build a world for my next D&D campaign, but after a bit I decided I'd rather have a proper geography to work with first, and let the geography inspire my history and cultures instead of the other way around.

So really, there are almost no parameters for this. I have a veeeeery rough sketch that includes the two main features I want for the world map, plus some random completely optional suggestions. I mainly want a world with a lot of variety, so I can have a campaign with a lot of variety. Other than that, I leave it entirely to the cartographer's imagination!

I'm afraid I don't know what the usual going rate is for a world map, but I think I have the budget to spare, especially if this is something I'll be using all campaign. As is probably obvious from the above description, no text needed (heck, I haven't even named the world yet), just terrain and biomes. I plan to add place names as I come up with them, and I'll probably keep coming up with more places throughout the campaign.

Edit: It looks like I can't PM yet, so if you lovely cartographers could provide an e-mail address that'd be awesome.
    Last edited by lyger; 05-06-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Hi!

I am interested in this project. I really like making maps with loads of interesting variety and unique parts. So, it would be fun.

Check out my maps. I ask reasonable prices. So, let me know if you want me to do your map.

Email:

omriwithhope[at]gmail.com

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Hello... In case you might be interested in my style here is sample of my works .

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Hi there!

I'd be interested in the task. You can check out my portfolio here or by clicking the links in my signature.

I hope you like what you see on my sites, so please feel free to contact me at wolfmaster [at] gmx [dot] net ! Looking forward to your email.

Sincerely,
    wired

Hi lyger,

I might be interested. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at this address : thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com .

Cheers.

Thomas

The request has been fulfilled, but thanks to everyone who offered!