Its not really a thread jack. As I have mentioned, my map didnt look like a city at all. So theres something about a city in its house grouping and linkage that must be present that makes it look like a city. Of course cities around the world look different and your right this is pretty soulless but then the aim of Dubai planning has a lot of conformity - like the palm and so on. I am a fan of Syd Mead and he has been out there helping to design it and getting the skyscrapers to look like some futuristic vista. I am sure it will work out but despite liking his work theres more to a skyline than it looking aesthetically pleasing - it has to be functional and inspiring and so on. I guess out of downtown they have plumped for super functional and to hell with any inspirational stuff. Dubai is a bit of a veneer of luxury which will fall apart very quickly.

So if my script had produced that then you would have all said how trash it was and you would have been right. So the question is... what makes one of those archetypal medieval cities so very not soulless ? How can that effect get scripted would be the next question too

On a side note, has anyone been to "The Palm" - does it look better from the ground ?