Thread: RPG Campaign Map Remake

Post RPG Campaign Map Remake

Hello everyone, I have a campaign that I run in a custom world, and that I intend to use well into the future. I have a very crude map I made myself cutting and adding onto as needed over time, but I would like to have it remade by someone a tad more talented, with some additions. The Auriga attachment is the current map of my world, with the middle earth attachment being roughly the type of detail and coloring I'd like. Rough rundown of what I am looking for, is a much cleaner rendition, with the shorelines cleared up, more terrain distinction, some islands added/fleshed out, and I would like the map mirrored horizontally (so that the map is copied and flipped to create a mirrored northern and southern hemispheres).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Auriga.PNG 
Views:	215 
Size:	7.09 MB 
ID:	106979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	middle earth map.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	238.1 KB 
ID:	106980  

Hi Alsaindar,

I'd be interested in working with you on this project. You can check my portfolio here and if you like what you see, shoot me an email at this address : thomrey [at] hotmail [dot] com .

Cheers.

Thomas

Hey Alsaindar,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Cool world shape, I might be tempted to replicate the Tolkien style you have there, if you ant to check my page here it is ...

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

Hey Alsaindar,

I could be interested in the project. Here you have some samples of my latest works::

Let me know if you are interested in my services. You can reach me at: info -at- versakestudio -dot- com

Regards,

Antonio Frade

Hello Alsaindar,

I'm interested in working on this map, you can find examples of my work here http://kate_moody.artstation.com. Feel free to shoot me a message using the contact link on my site, hope to hear from you.

Kate