Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yet another update:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bedre usnitt av nesten ferdig kart copy.jpg 
Views:	1045 
Size:	2.97 MB 
ID:	10260

I finally found a font that I think works with the map (actually, there's two - one for all the "official" markings and another for more "personal" notes). Everything that needs to be typed in should be more or less done now.

I also got myself a tablet yesterday.....now that's going to take some time getting used to. Silly me thought the tablet would display a portion of the screen or something so that I would actually be able to look at the tablet while drawing. Oh well, I guess it'll get better with some practice.

What's left? I've made a couple map symbols, and need to make a few more. and then I guess it's the fluff left? Argh, and this map needs to be done before Friday, cause then people arrive for a weekend of RPG mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Elvish Presley View Post
    I also got myself a tablet yesterday.....now that's going to take some time getting used to. Silly me thought the tablet would display a portion of the screen or something so that I would actually be able to look at the tablet while drawing. Oh well, I guess it'll get better with some practice.
    Need a Cintiq for that, and those things cost a bloody fortune

The map is looking great though. The font works well, tonnes of detail, loving the new mountains. It's really come a long way since the first one you posted, and looks utterly fantastic now