Thread: Landmass map for D&D homebrew

Default Landmass map for D&D homebrew

Hello everyone,

I posted a request a little while ago searching for a cartographer to help me with making a map. Many people responded, and everyone had very nice portfolios, but I decided that I wasn't going to be able to pay for a full map. So instead, I'm looking for a cartographer to help me make a map with just the landmasses/continents of the map. I will handle the rest.

I need 4 different big continents, one in the Eastern part and one in the western part, northern part, and southern parts. The western would be the biggest, followed by the Eastern part at a close second, and then the northern part in third, and southern in forth. However, none of them will be small tiny continents. There will also be a small island in the middle, a mid size island by the western part, and 4 small islands grouped together in the Eastern portion. Finally the map will have about 3-4 other mid size islands scattered about.

I know this sounds vague, I will attempt to try and sketch at least something for scale with the different continents. As previously stated, I only need the land masses, and maybe a little bit of the geographic features (such as ridges for mountains.) You can email me at Connordenney97@gmail.com as I don't have access to private messages.

Thanks all,
    RebornPhoenix

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi RebornPhoenix,

I just sent you an email to discuss.

Thanks,
    Cirias

Thanks everyone, I got a bunch of requests from worthy applicants. This thread can be locked and marked as taken now.