Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
Nice work on this! I like the way you're showing the day lenght. Hehe, I know what you means. I've done the same kind of calculations to determine the different day/night/pale day/bright day length according to the date, for my Eldoran project... I spent a lot of time to sort out things with an axial tilt of 21° and 2 suns ; and even more to get a formula in a spreadsheat.
2 suns? That must be crazy to work out!

I have 2 moons and havent even started to think of how they affect tides... I'm getting a headache just thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by jshoer View Post
Very cool map. Does Elyden's polar axis wander around at a similar rate to Earth's?
it does, though not considerably. Much like on Earth the exuinoxes / solstices aren;t always on the same days due to the 'wobble' but in a bid to keep a small part of my sanity I've decided to just work with the averages

Quote Originally Posted by Neyasha View Post
Very nice and informative map. You have my sincerest admiration for figuring this out. My fantasy world also has a different axial tilt than Earth and I just didn't really touch the subject until now ...
thanks - it's an interesting thing to do, as, in my case at least, it'll serve as a very good aid for when I'm writing and/or DMing in the world, and I get an interesting map out of it