Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAS Faithful Whale

Map AAS Faithful Whale

Hello guys!

This is a technical sheet of a quite common Air Carrier using Icargene Gas in my Eldoran setting. I made it also for helping me redesigning the Air Port of Argona (for my Patreon) and AAS means "Argonan Air Ship".
    I ended with more space than I expected and it's a bit "empty" maybe...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAS Faithful Whale.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	7.26 MB 
ID:	107543
    I hope you'll like it nontheless!

This Blue print presentation is top notch and the design goes accordingly

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Oooh, nice one!!

Not too empty at all, in my opinion. It's a great balance; anything more would look cluttered on such a dark background.

I'm absolutely convinced by this one. I especially in love with the border and ornaments (this helmet !!), and with your lettering of course. You keep attracting us in your world
    (I'm less hungry this morning : the front/back view is perfect ! :p)

For me it's perfect

Je vais le dire en français parce qu'en anglais je ne vais pas m'en sortir. Peut-être un tout petit défaut. Je ne sais pas si c'est normal, mais sur la Global View, on dirait que deux piliers du dôme le plus proche sont posés sur la balustrade. Ils ne devraient pas passer derrière ?
    -- Maps and Watercolor --

In french :
    Mon tipeee : come and support my work
    https://mondelys.wordpress.com/ : Here I write and I draw the Encyclopedia of Lys
    https://manaearth.wordpress.com/ : Discover the table rpg Mana Earth

By ThomasR
    This Blue print presentation is top notch and the design goes accordingly
    Merci beaucoup ! I like doing logos and such lately. And you may see more technical sheets like this .

By Diamond
    Oooh, nice one!!
    Not too empty at all, in my opinion. It's a great balance; anything more would look cluttered on such a dark background.
    Thanks a lot, D. !

By MistyBeee
    I'm absolutely convinced by this one. I especially in love with the border and ornaments (this helmet !!), and with your lettering of course. You keep attracting us in your world
    (I'm less hungry this morning : the front/back view is perfect ! :p)
    Merci Beee ! Well, I'm trying to make my world attractive and "alive". I kinda cheat with the lettering... but you kinda have to with Krita if you want something fine.

By Narc
    For me it's perfect
    Je vais le dire en français parce qu'en anglais je ne vais pas m'en sortir. Peut-être un tout petit défaut. Je ne sais pas si c'est normal, mais sur la Global View, on dirait que deux piliers du dôme le plus proche sont posés sur la balustrade. Ils ne devraient pas passer derrière ?
    Merci Narc ! En fait c'est normal. Le ballon a un diamètre légèrement plus large que le pont à cet endroit et donc les piliers de soutien de la structure sont au-delà de la balustrade. C'est le cas aussi sur le devant si tu jettes un oeil sur le plan vue de dessus en haut à gauche .

Effectivement, j'avais pas vu que devant c'était pareil.
    No problem alors
    -- Maps and Watercolor --

In french :
    Mon tipeee : come and support my work
    https://mondelys.wordpress.com/ : Here I write and I draw the Encyclopedia of Lys
    https://manaearth.wordpress.com/ : Discover the table rpg Mana Earth

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Arimel's Avatar

This plan looks great. The detail being put into this world is amazing.
    One possible criticism though, the maximum altitude is 1.025 m (also I noticed the range of 3.200 km). Is the period supposed to be a comma? I know certain countries have periods instead of commas when going from whole numbers to decimals but since your dimensions (86.6 x 26 x 20.7) also used periods there seems to be a slight discrepancy.

Don't get me wrong though, this is just a slight confusion and the map itself is still amazing!

By Arimel
    This plan looks great. The detail being put into this world is amazing.
    One possible criticism though, the maximum altitude is 1.025 m (also I noticed the range of 3.200 km). Is the period supposed to be a comma? I know certain countries have periods instead of commas when going from whole numbers to decimals but since your dimensions (86.6 x 26 x 20.7) also used periods there seems to be a slight discrepancy.
    Don't get me wrong though, this is just a slight confusion and the map itself is still amazing!
    Thanks Arimel ! You right about the period/comma thing... I was hesitating between english and french and didn't really checked the punctuation when I did the labels.

As the others said, this is absolutely great! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this at first, but the result is very pleasing and also convincing. The logo's/stamps are a great addition as well and create a nice sense of authenticity.

My only comment would be that you could have drawn the ship a bit bigger in the global view and leave out the cast shadow. As it is that section feels a bit empty. But other than that it's really a great piece!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast