This map is meant for an adventure idea I had. It's about a surgeon who finds out he's incurably ill and is terrified of death. He strikes up a bargain with an evil deity, who promises to cure the surgeon in exchange for his services. The surgeon is tasked to make an army of flesh gholems. He gets the required body parts from his unwitting patients. Eventually, he starts to arouse suspicion. An ever increasing number of patients seem to lose limbs while under the surgeon's care, graves are found dug up, and people even go missing. Someone (a party of brave adventurers) will eventually connect the dots and investigate.

It took me a long time to finish. I got stuck several times, and then wandered off to do other maps that seemed easier. But I'm glad I came back to it eventually.
I drew it by hand on graph paper, and coloured it in Photoshop. I hope you enjoy it.

Ingredients: graph paper, ink, photoshop, podcasts, patience, frustration, coffee, foul language, despair, and help from Guild Members (thanks!).

WIP Thread here

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AnimLab_Final_Small_CLR-300-Labels.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	107822