Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: February '09 Challenge: A Political Map

LOL then I guess I probably wont have time..... oh well, I may or may not try to get in a sudden last minute entry lol xD
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass

Guild Novice

I just posted my first ever cartographers guild conmpetition entry!

Good luck to everyone and may the best mapper win

What's the exact deadline? midnight? which timezone? I think I'm going to be getting down to the wire on mine.

Post That can be rather fluid...

The goal for this month I think is today the 24th - that's the goal anyway. Many times the CLs are busy and it doesn't end until the 25th. There is no time-zone as though the Admin is eastern time, depending on which CL ends the challenge. It could any time from early evening to tomorrow.

We've had months, where all the CLs were busy with work or homelife and a challenge didn't end until the 2nd or 3rd of the next month. We're trying to more consistent - but nothing is "cut in stone".

Shoot for today being the final day and early evening!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Hello there ! I just realized that the thumbnail for my entry is not the latest WIP I posted... Do you think this could be fixed before voting begins (I don't know whether it is automatic or you have to run a script) ? If not, please just remember there is more of it to see
    Back to business

Wow Im actually making project on my entry, but I dont think Ill have it ready in time. Oh well, if I do I do, if I dont I dont
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in a rather scornful tone," it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."

-Lewis Carrol: Through the Looking Glass

Blog Entries

I ran the script again so it should be ok now. I ran it the other day and the site was being hit by like 20 or so spiders from yahoo and MSN etc and I couldn't get it to complete. Do give me a poke in the ribs if your not on the list or its pretty out of date tho...

gimil * is not on the list.
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/signaturepics/sigpic3377_5.gif

Guild Member

gimil* forgot to add ### Latest WIP ### to his message. That's why his map doesn't appear amongst the thumbnails, JP.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast