Hi! Welcome to the guild.

Is this your first ever map? Or just your first map here on the guild? Either way, great map!

Now, just a tip, if you want to respond to multiple posts from guild members, there is a button right next to the "Reply with Quote" called "Multi Quote". Click on it and any other message to respond to more than one quote in the same message. It will make things a little easier for you.

Onto the map. I really like a lot of what you did with the map. At first could hardly see anything that I would change, but looking closer there things that would sell the map better to onlookers.

The three caves close to each other caught my eye, the way your main light is pointing makes it odd that you have it that way. The top one isn't the one catching the light, it is the bottom of the three, even a bit of the middle one. Now, unless that cave immediately drop down, it wouldn't have a shadow at the entrance, but on the side of it.
Do yourself a ONCE off favor. Add a big huge Arrow pointing across the map in the direction of the light and then take that fact in and the tweak the shadows of the map. Again, I really like a lot what you did with the map. I am just giving possible ideas you can try.

One other thing struck me as odd, what is the reason for the white blotches where the deepest water of the lakes should be? I would have tried a darker blue there.

I see you really like a cloudy blurred brush for the surrounding lands. If it was me, I would choose one with a touch more detail to just touch up the ground, medium to low opacity. Not to much, just here and there maybe. (Though, this entirely optional.)

Anyway, all of this was added because you asked for feedback. It is truly already a good map. *high five*