I'm a graduate student at California State University Fullerton, studying illustration. I also recieved my Bachelor's of Fine Arts there, and an Associate's Degree in Graphic Deisgn from San Bernardino Valley College.

I primarily draw a mix of high fantasy cartography (mostly cities and dungeon crawls) that I use for my 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons campaigns. I also do a lot of high fantasy and science fiction figurative work, occasionally illustrating people's D&D characters, but with sci-fi I do a lot of cyberpunk characters. In addition, I do graphic design commissions from time to time.

I've been actively DMing for twenty years (I began when I was 16) and have been producing maps for my games since high school. In recent years I produced a few high quality fan art maps for Forgotten Realms of cities and towns that had never been mapped (Mirabar, a full Yartar map, Xanthal's Keep, Lashtarl's Lantern and the Halfway Inn), based on the descriptions within the Volo's Guild books. I've also produced dungeon crawl maps for an adventure I wrote called Into the Depths of Madness. Much of my cartography and the adventure modules I've written can be found on Dungeon Masters Guild.

I live in Anaheim, California (the home of Disneyland), although I'm from a small mountain community near Big Bear, California. I can occasionally be found in person at GMI games in Riverside, California (DMing), but I also run games in the West Covina areas and in Culver City.

You can find my work through my Deviantart page. I go by Falconire and or Roadkilraven, depending on the site.