Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Completed Map - Map of Qilar

Quote Originally Posted by Azélor View Post
    Nice map!
    The script look like a mix of Japanese and Elven.
    That's exactly what i was going for

Wow - very detailed map! Extremely oriental feeling. I especially love the washed out insignias here and there.

One question though - will there be a translated version of the map? The language is great and interesting, but I'd be interested to see an english version of the map!

Quote Originally Posted by nave0 View Post
    Wow - very detailed map! Extremely oriental feeling. I especially love the washed out insignias here and there.

One question though - will there be a translated version of the map? The language is great and interesting, but I'd be interested to see an english version of the map!

Certainly planning on it. Ill also be making more versions of this map as i go, some going deep in on the individual nations and what have you. Those will probably all be done in English with flares of this conlang for decoration. When i get the time i'll probably upload a document with a translation guide for the conlang, right my conlang guide is just a loose collection of notes stored willy nilly :')

I really love the layout and the colors who match the idea I have of a 1950's asian map.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12