Thread: Homebrew map ISO artist

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Map Homebrew map ISO artist

ISO for someone to take a map i have and transform it into something ridiculously awesome! I will pay a commission for it. i have the base map look i want, i just want someone to take it to infinity and beyond.
    I would like it styled in the medieval times format but in color. if someone is able to make it look spectacular that would be amazing! i also to take as much artistic liberty as you want. e.g. if you feel the islands aren't natural,
    go ahead and modify as you like. as long as its not missing half of the world. so add or take away what you like!
    this is a map of the entire world so as far as size wise, its about the average size pf Pluto and Mars so its not huge.
    I'm giving you full artistic freedom to the artist to add terrain where you want.
    I would also like there to be close ups of the islands so that i may show the players where what is going on and i can put small towns and the such into the world. so either you can make a large super detailed map, or break it into chunks to do each island separately that would be amazing.

This is my map i want done:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo Jul 18, 11 21 31 PM.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	442.4 KB 
ID:	108687
    Last edited by Tylr Dorchak; 07-19-2018 at 02:21 PM.