This is one of the first maps I ever really tried to do digitally. There are a few mistakes, but I think overall I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out.

Pinepass itself is a small town at the split of a river. It's been there for a long time with ruins to the south of the town on top of a large hill that overlooks the city (not pictured). I created this for a small story for my group. They had to come here and solve an issue with a vampire that was rebuilding and living in the ruins at the top of the hill a few miles south. The twist was, there spring head that feeds the bathhouses there in the town was being infected by a vampirised Elder Brain stolen from an Illithid culture and controlled by the master vampire. The infected water was mind controlling the people of the town who were working for the vampire against their will and knowledge as free labor to rebuild his domain. There were some mistakes made here that turned the whole situation into an extremely exciting event that I wasn't certain they were going to walk away from but in the end they saved the town and destroyed the vampire.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinepass.jpg 
Views:	608 
Size:	7.78 MB 
ID:	108906