Post 1/5

Hello everyone!

I just registered to the Cartographer's Guild as per a suggestion of another Cartographer (his name is Mike Schley - https://mikeschley.com/). I made a question to him about a project, thus the workload was to big for him, I was sent here.

I've seen many amazing maps before registering and I would love to post the project I'm making for my daughter.

Essentially, my daughter (2.5 yo) loves when I tell her stories, even the ones I create at the spot, so I'm crafting one specially for when she is a bit older (I think I have 2-3 years to complete it).

I'm creating a World, but starting with a city and its story. Hence in the days/weeks to come, I'll be able to post a paid project to chose one of you guys.

It is basically a city (Suenta - name given by my own daughter) at the edge of the World (imagining that the world is flat and the border has never been crossed) built by a giant resting at the other edge of the World. Anyway, I'll go further on this topic when I complete my first 5 posts on the project request itself.

I hope I get the chance to work with a few of you as I have ambitious ideas (from Worlds, Regions Maps, Cities and Locations). I also hope my everyday life do not get in front of it delaying the construction.

Thank you all!
-Marekz