Thread: Starlings Headquarters

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Wip Starlings Headquarters

Map 4/5 for the module I've been working on has finally been sketched. I took most of the week off to resist any kind of burnout but by the end of the week all I could think about was getting this together. Hopefully I can knock out the majority of the line work tomorrow.

Floor one
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starling-headquarters-1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	3.00 MB 
ID:	109601

Floors 2 and 3

Name:	starling-headquarters-2.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	3.25 MB 
ID:	109602

For those interested in story, these are the leftover remains of an ancient Dwarven construction that was found and repurposed by the current residents, a thieves' guild that call themselves the Starlings. Finding this area is hard to do. Unless you are picked to know where it is, you'll almost certainly never come across it. For those unlucky enough to find it without invite, they'll be in for a rather unlucky time as the first two floors are filled with traps meant to discourage exploration. Upon getting to the third floor there is a word wall where one must enter the Starling code phrase to move through to the actual den beyond but be certain you enter the correct phrase as the wrong one could spell certain death.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Wip

Got the digital line work finished last night. I put way more detail into this than I initially thought I would but I really like how it came together. I got everything organized on the canvas the way I want it now and am about to move into coloring it. Hoping to get the base colors down tonight. Until then, here's the progress report.

### Latest WIP ###

Name:	starling-headquarters-final.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	109632

This is on an enormous scale so I had to shrink it down to share here effectively but I wanted to add a detail shot for one of the smaller areas. This is on floor 3 in the top right room on the table top.

### Detail Shot ###

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 8.26.59 PM.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	226.5 KB 
ID:	109633

There is a wanted poster, a business ledger, ink well and quill, candle, coin purse, loose change, and some incriminating evidence that is pertinent to the story I'm building.