Thread: The Starlings Thieves' Guild

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Map The Starlings Thieves' Guild

I think I'm finally finished with this on. I took a bit of a break between maps this time but with this one down, I now only have 1 left and I'll be ready to start getting the written part of these worked up.

Here is the Starling Headquarters. What was once a beautiful Dwarven architectural achievement nearly 2000 years back has been repurposed several times as it has started falling into disrepair. The current occupants are a group of thieves who have used the top two layers to hold out intruders by lacing the area with several different traps. There is a single safe way in and out known only to those that have been accepted into the guild.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starling-headquarters-final.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	4.26 MB 
ID:	109700

For those that are interested in the process, here is the WIP. There isn't as much posted on it as I've done for previous items.

Nice work, David! Very clean and gamer-friendly .

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Nice work, David! Very clean and gamer-friendly .
    Thank you, Ilanthar. I was actually pretty nervous when I started this one that it may come out more muddied and hard to read. I'd only really done above ground maps until this point. I ended with a bit more confidence than when I started but there are things I learned for the next one for sure.