Thread: Maps and Deck Plans for Rogue's Run One-Shot for Starfinder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Okay, not deck plans, but I just got two of my ships setup for 3D printing at Shapeways.com where I will setup a store front and be able to sell starships, mecha, maybe even character/monster minis. Just got my first orders of the 3D prints based on ships I designed for this...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adam-jack-3D.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	465.0 KB 
ID:	110184Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adam-12-3D.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	418.9 KB 
ID:	110185
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Default Hi Gameprinter I have some question about your map designs.

Hi Gameprinter can you tell me, what program do you use to make the mining town of Hvergilmir map? And how do you present the views of the adam 12 poster, with 3D view and flat view with detail inside? I am interesting in design my own board game maps and I use 3D program to build the corridors and rooms of futuristic boards and then I print the flat view of the models? But I would like to export my flat views to Illustrator o Photoshop From Sketchup for example, but I don´t get the simple image of the objet or my single tile, I always obtain an image in A4 format. I need to export my vector design to Illustrator from 3D programs but I don´t know how. This way it would be easier the layout process. I´ll give you an example in this photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiles futurist V0.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	269.5 KB 
ID:	110286

As you can see in the picture apear my tile and the background of the sketchup.