Thread: Unknown Borders are looking Concept Artists and Cartographers

Default Unknown Borders are looking Concept Artists and Cartographers

Hi all

My company, Unknown Borders, are currently looking for freelance Concept Artists and 'redacted' to parcipate in a large scale project.
    Each participant are paid per image or batch of images depending on the quality of the art. Unique deals or contracts is possible, depending on the scale of the individual task.

You can read more by following this link: Wanted: Concept Artists

Update: As we have reached the limit of applicants for cartographers, we would hence forth prefer if only "Concept Artists or Illustrators" continue to send in applications. I will update this post again, if we should need a new round of cartographers. (Since this was posted, we have received well over 40 applications )

Kind Regards,
    Nikolaj "Yilmas" Thorup Jensen
    CEO of Unknown Borders, Software Developer

PS: I tried to contact the administration of this website, through the contact form, before posting this topic - to receive clarification if such a topic is allowed. However, I have yet to receive any answers after some days. If an administrator or moderator comes by, and this topic is in violation with any of the website rules, please do not hesitate to notify me and/or remove the topic.
    Last edited by Yilmas; 09-10-2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Limit for cartographers reached, see update message

Hello I could be very interested in the project but I would like to know more .

Here is My portfolio , sinc enot sure what specific field you require I link to my general page , you can see several works of mine on each folder category .
    In case you can contact me directly on deviant art .

General Gallery Folders
    For Cartography .

@Naima, can I ask you to send your reply to jobs@unknownborders.net so I can keep track of each individual applicant. You may also find this mail adress in the article linked in the OP.