Thread: February Entry: Battletech 3062

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    The blue left, red bottom, and green right are also periphery factions; so minor I couldn't even find symbols for them.
    The blue near the border of the Free Worlds League is the Circinus Federation.
    The red down the bottom between the other two is Herotitus.
    The green over on the right is the Tortuga Dominion.

Personally, just adding the state names (e.g. Lyran Alliance, Draconis Combine) and marking the capital worlds would be enough. Any more detail (such as breaking in to various administrative districts) would be too much for the map (IMO).

This may be just coincidence, but I love that the colour of the Ark Royal Defence Cordon is in the brown of the Wolf clan. I managed to miss the last few Stackpole novels so I'm unsure what happened after the trial of absorbtion (3058?). Why's the Wolf clan symbol down the centre? Did they manage to make a come back? If so, why do the Jade Falcons still exist? If the symbol is for the Jade Wolves, shouldn't it be tinged green?

I've found a Kell Hounds symbol as well for the Arc Royal Defence Cordon if you want that.
    Last edited by Valarian; 02-08-2009 at 06:16 AM.
    Google Groups for FGII Games:
    European FG2 RPG - Fridays & Sundays (8pm UK time)
    Using Ultimate FGII and can accept unlicensed player connections on some of the games