Thread: DD3 Dwarven Temple

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Apologies for that. I don't understand why the PNG is giving a problem. I just checked iyt and it opened fine for me.

I have just resaved as a BMP and that is (hopefully) attached here.

I hope you will be able to zoom enough to see the effect I weas trying for, which was a very nice Black Marble floor (originally) which has become covered with dust.

I noted your comments, and thought they applied to the small image, but may not when it is a full size floorplan. However I just tried to Hide the sheet I created (Floors Dust) and it had no effect (I hid both Floors Dust Layer and Sheet), and made sure the current sheet was something else. It appears that the dust effect went directly onto the floors sheet / layer despite me specifically selecting them just before I laid it down.

I was hoping to remove the "tiling" effect by erasing the dust floor and re doing it in patches that would butt up or overlap. I'll have to trry and figure out something else now. Perhaps redo the whole floor.

As for the pillars close to the altar, well the altar is my addition. The original only had a bowl and the statue. I see your point though and will probably move the pillars further apart. This would be logical as the floor widens at that end to allow for the stairs area.

More on the sheets / layers thing.....
    Every time I think I think I've defeated the problem, it reoccurs. It's the same in CC3 overland maps. If I try to to layer some different shades of contours or show deeper parts of a lake the new colours disappear. YES I KNOW it's to do with sheets and layers, and do add new sheets and layers, and DO select them and make them current, and check, and position them below in the list so they will above in the drawing......and still they disappear or become attached to the wrong sheet. This is with using the "default" buttons on the left, but with a right click to selct the terrain I want.

Any Profantasy users out there who know what I mean and know a solution in words of one syllable?

Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Bonzer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jarl1.BMP 
Views:	140 
Size:	5.14 MB 
ID:	10327  
    We will either find a way, or we will make one.
    (Emporer Hannibal)