Thread: Large Project - Finishing off a Large Fantasy Map

Map Large Project - Finishing off a Large Fantasy Map

Hello!

I am looking for an experienced cartographer to help complete a large world map I have started creating in Photoshop.

I have completed the general shape of the continents but now require someone to add in all the Mountains, Forests and Rivers as well as light shading of biomes (grasslands, deserts, ice caps etc).

It is quite a large map, 24000px by 12000px at 300dpi.

Here is a link to a very low-res screen grab of the world so far. I open to suggestions and happy for you to have creative freedom when it comes to changing things if you feel it works better. I am only really set on the northern central area staying the same, as the Worldbuilding lore has already been completed for this region.

I would like the finished map to have a similar style to this or this.

I will require the completed unflattened PSD working file, so that I can make adjustments to layers etc when complete.

I will also require full copyright and reproduction rights for the map, and reserve the right to use the image for commercial purposes. The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

I am willing to pay, and will happily discuss your proposed rate in private messages.

If you are interested in this project, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    ZigLucky

Hey ZigLucky,

I might be interested in this project. You can have a look at my portfolio to get an impression of my work and if you are interested you can contact me at info [at] danielsmaps [dot] com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Daniel

Hello sir... Looking over your project, I would be highly interested in helping you in this endeavor. You can email me at StoneflaskStudio@gmail.com if you would like to speak further. Thank you and have a great day.

Your map looks great so far! Why not try finish it yourself? I'm reasonably confident I can replicate Maxime's style there, but you've got this far already...

This is my fantasy map portfolio though.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!