Map The Bridge of Saint Cleareyes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2018-10-26 11.31.41.png 
Views:	260 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	110983

The folk call it Bridge.
    The clerks call it Saint Cleareyes.
    Built, burnt, and rebuilt. There has always been a town at this opalescent bridge. Its metal struts resist the weight of years though the river below shifts from swift flow to murky mire and back again carving its way to the sea.
    The town has always been small. Important but limited by geography to always be the pawn, at best the rook, of either the Western City or the Eastern City.
    When the burners come the natives fly to the thick-wooded hills like carrion crows from their carcass at the coming of a catamount.
    Always the burners leave and the natives return.
    Always some stain of the old days remains in the brooding woods, in the buckled mountains, in the banshee caves.
    Always the witches remain.
    Remain, and sometimes return. Like this October.

I really like the watercolour style of your map.
    There's a lot of 'empty' space on your map in the upper half, and the actual bridge that I take will be the focal point of the map seems to be a little lost in the other details. Is that just this phase of the drawing?
    I have a deviantART and an Instagram! Shiny

I'm awfully late for this Luka, sorry. I love the simpleness and the somewhat abstract feel that this map radiates. Watercolor is one of the reasons but there's something more.

On an unrelated note, I recently received a pledge for a game called "En Terres Sauvages" where you did some illustrations for the cards and yours are my favorite