Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The land of Ea

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    Not true at all. Talent is really just an inclination to practice the skill for "fun". What we perceive as artistic talent may be existing skill in both seeing and hand-eye control, plus patience.
    I would disagree.

Everyone gain skill by practice that is true, but there are people that are more talented in certain fields more than other. By saing talented i mean it comes much easier for them to learn and master certain things. It can take just couple attemps for person A to draw a nice tree, while person B would need to practice two or three times harder to achive same effect. The same goes for anything else we learn. Talented person dosen't mean he got the skill just like that. It means it is much easier for that person go gain the kowledge and the know-how in this field.

But... the picture above suggest a person was borned with the skill, so yeah i would not quite agree with that too.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Michael King's Avatar

Send me what you have in sketches and we can talk about it more. I am not a big pro like some of the guys on here, but I would like to think I am decent.

Default I’m willing to help!

Let’s be honest, you’ll get WAY better as you grow along. I’ve been looking for some unpaid maps. I’m not the best but I can do it since it’s unpaid, I’m new to cartographers guild so you can email me at rainbowsnowkitten@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12