Hello! What is an Inventor Of Worlds?
This is a very fast map maker for RPGs. This applications in Photoshop. You ask why there? With Photoshop you can save any file format of your world (map) which one you want. Also, photoshop files can be transferred without problems to any program, which makes your work even easier.
What about my plugin? This application allows you to quickly create fantastic role-playing maps in a short time. You can create modular maps, battle maps. I love fantasy cartography. This map builder only works with Photoshop version CC2014 - CC2019 . So far, I do not support CS6, CC versions (but I have a ready prototype for these versions). If you would like to use my plugin in CS6,CC contact me on link below.
These maps you create, you can use as you like. I have a lot of ideas how to develop this RPG application. Add objects, make auto generation day and night, more effects. If you support this application for creating maps. In the near future, you will be able to create incredible maps. I promise! Under the link you can see photos and videos. Thanks for attention.
Get info