Hey everyone! =)

Düsterrode is a small town that has to defend itself against orcs and wild animals towards the forest. Style wise I wanted to try something different, push it a little to capture the feel of morning. The colors are a bit held back, which is a deliberate choice here because it works very well with the other maps.

While many ask: No, there was no 3D-Software involved at any point of the creation process. I usually just draw some perspective lines (here we have a 3-Point-Perspective) and start from there. After quite a bit of aligning - to be honest - so it looks good in the end.

Translation of the Key:
01 House of the Village Mayor, 02 The ‚Sylvan Tavern‘, 03 Blacksmith, 04 Temple of Peraine (Peraine is the Goddess of Agriculture and Healing), 05 Bothie of the Huntsman, 06 Graveyard / Borons Ground (Boron is the God of Death, the kind of blissful Forgetfulness that helps to overcome, Dreams, and Silence), 07 Well, 08 Farmsteads, 09 Watchtower

Düsterrode is but a small part of the bunch of maps in the Beginners Box of ‚The Dark Eye‘ soon to be published. © Ulisses Spiele GmbH, 2018

I really hope you like it, I'm really proud of this one. I don't know why exactly, but in my eyes it fits so well within the game and I went a route I don't do often (or: enough :D). Thank you all, you here are such a great community empowering me to push myself more and more. I can't tell you how happy I am to be here! Best wishes, Steffen =)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSA5_A_009_Das_Dorf_Duesterrode_A4_SteffenBrand.jpg 
Views:	1999 
Size:	740.5 KB 
ID:	111333